Monday 28 April 2014

Monday Muse: Leandra Medine



For years, dressing to impress always implied dressing to impress a man. Personally, I've always been the type of person who wants to impress myself, or other girls if I'm being honest.

I never knew what to call that sentiment, I always thought I was the only one who felt this way. That is, until Leandra Medine came along with her groundbreaking blog and her completely original nickname, The Man-Repeller.








Never before did layering, boyfriend dressing and wearing outlandish things look so good. We love her smart style and her witty prose. Even her wedding was impeccably styled with an off-the-rack Marchesa and a custom made Rebecca Minkoff jacket!

With a look like borders on Annie Hall vs. every Gilda Radner character in existence, we love Leandra because her style is just has great as her sense of humour.







Check out our tips on getting style like the incomparable Miss. Medine.




















No comments:

Post a Comment