Thursday 10 April 2014

Bring the biking!


Today, for the first time in MONTHS I felt like Spring. I know it's a cliche to say that everything is awakening and that we are so so SO excited that Spring is coming, but how can we not say it if it's true!!

These days it's hard not to swell with joy at the sight of the sun after 7pm and the squish of mud under our rain boots. The tights are going away, I've started moisturizing my feet in preparation for sandals. (Have you checked out our Saltwater Sandal collection?!)

But what I am most excited for now is to GO BIKING. I had a small chilly taste of the bike paths on Sunday, but I can feel it, the time for bike rides is upon us and along with it come all of the best things about biking: soaking up local food, shops and culture.

Last year I was gifted a beautiful bike from Tall Tree Cycles. (now located conveniently right next door!) And when the weather is nice I try to take it everywhere I go.



Probably the best thing about bikes -- if you don't count the fun, the health aspect, the environment, the lack of traffic and just how awesome it is -- is the biking fashion. Check out after the jump for our picks for amazing (Stylish) bike wear.

And for more bike style inspiration, make sure you check out our friends over at Ottawa Velo Vogue!!






Adeana Tobacco Cherry Leather Flats - Pour La Victoire: ON SALE: $75
Mandalay Shorts - Pink Stitch: $79
Botanic Tank - Finders Keepers: $110
Bronte Grey Boots: $265 ON SALE $198

No comments:

Post a Comment